Using heat-shrink technology, molded parts and shapes are available in a wide range of configurations, sizes and materials, including miniature, lightweight, space-saving straight boots.
- Provides environmental protection and strain relief for cable terminations and harness breakouts
- Fluid resistance, high temperature, low smoke/zero halogen. NBC resistance and general purpose grade materials available
- Adhesive coated variants for convenience of installation and to provide environmental
- Electrically screened parts also stocked
- Material selection enables full integration and compatibility with other harness components, to produce electrical harness systems for use in the most extreme environments
- Operating temperature range from -75"C to +200*C